9 DAYS 8 NIGHTS SAMBURU/NAKURU/AMBOSELI AND SOUTH COAST(DIANI BEACH) ITINERARY
This nine day safari takes you to three of the Kenya Highlights National Parks, Lake Nakuru National Park, and the Samburu Game Reserve and Amboseli National Park.Later have a beach escape relaxation at the south coast ,Diani beach in one of prestigious hotels at the beach. During the safari you will traverse the great rift-valley and the sisal plantations and experience Kenya like never before.
DAY 1:NAIROBI/SAMBURU GAME RESERVE
On the day of your arrival, pick up at the airport /pick up from your hotel, meet and greet with our representative where you shall be briefed about the itinerary Depart Nairobi and drive north to Samburu National Reserve.Enroute game drive and arrival in time for lunch at the lodge/camp. Afterwards, you can proceed for a game drive or relax at your lodge or camp.the park is famous as the place for the Samburu semi-nomadic tribesmen, the reticulated giraffe, the Grevy’s zebra gerenuk, beisa oryx and a host of the big game including elephant and lion. Dinner and overnight at the camp or lodge.
DAY 2-SAMBURU GAME RESERVE-LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast,check out from your lodge/camp having an enroute game drive if time allows then drive towards the Great Rift Valley viewing scenery en route arriving to the pink lake often referred so due to it’s great masses of flamingos.have lunch at the camp/lodge , after lunch, proceed for a game drive in the park with numerous animals. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
DAY 3-LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK-AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast,check out from the lodge/camp and depart to Amboseli National Park via Nairobi having lunch at the Carnivore restaurant famous for its different cuts of meats.after lunch depart for Amboseli driving south which is 250 km from Nairobi. Game viewing en route to your lodge/camp with the immense grandeur of Mt Kilimanjaro in the background. Afternoon at leisure. Enjoy an evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at lodge/camp.
DAY 4- AMBOSELI NATIOANL PARK-MOMBASA
After breakfast,check out from your camp/Lodge and depart for Mombasa.Drop off at your hotel in Mombasa(south coast)Have lunch enroute.Check in at your hotel and freshen up from the long safari.Spend your afternoon at leisure at the beach side.Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5-DAY 8 MOMBASA
After breakfast,on these days you may take a morning beach walk,spend the days enjoying the hotel facilities like the swimming pool or watch movies at the hotel’s theartre,or enjoy a retreat at one of the best health and beauty spas.You may take a sunset beach walk before returning to the hotel to freshen up for dinner.
- Extra activities at an extra cost could be organized on special request like a full day to Wasini Island Safari Blue where you spend the day snorkeling and swimming with the dolphins, Board traditional dhow and sail to kisite mpunguti for dolphin jump. Swim and feed different fish species, you can have lunch at wasini island food enriched with sea food and sea grass
- You can do Water sports activities such as boat rides, jet skiing, scuba diving and kite surfing
- Visit Shiba Hills game reserve to see various wild animals and have picnic lunch at the waterfalls or treetops.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel
DAY 9 MOMBASA/NAIROBI
After breakfast,check out from your hotel as you prepare your journey back to Nairobi where your safari ends.Have lunch enroute at a stop over or Nairobi then Transfer to the airport for your departure flight or drop off at your hotel.
END OF SERVICES
- Transport in a safari tour van with a pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Accommodation on Fullboard basis at the Lodge /camp/hotel in Mombasa
- Park entry fees to the national parks
- Mineral water while on safari
- Professional English speaking guide/driver
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- International Flight/domestic
- Personal items
- Laundry Services
- Visit to Masai Villages 25$
- Balloon safari 45O$
- Excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to drivers & Porters
- Personal drinks
- Accomodation in Nairobi before and after safari
- Kenya visas
- Excursions in Mombasa